International BeyBladers
Login? Smile
International BeyBladers
Login? Smile
International BeyBladers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bladers all across the world to come together, and blade together. Soon to be a real business, join us as we work our way to the top. Our goal is for BeyBladers around the world to battle along with eachother!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BeyBlade Info.
BeyBlade Tournament 10/22/2011 at your local Toys R Us! (Only available in the USA) Times may change, so check up on the Toys R Us website! Note: For some, it may just be a "freeplay". For some, there is no prizes. Good Luck Bladers!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Mysterious Blader's Appearance!
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 am by crimson

» I'm Talking Beyblade
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:20 am by crimson

» A new Blader appears
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:19 am by crimson

» Winter's apperance
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:49 pm by Winter

» Where do we play beyblade at?
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 am by MelvinMatthews

» Hello, my name is Winter
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:48 am by Winter

» Make up your own Beyblade parts!
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:51 am by Bearing Drive

» Beyblade Parts
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:36 pm by The Anonymous Blader

» The Ultra Blader's Club
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:39 pm by The Anonymous Blader

Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
AlexHobbyist9207
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers Vote_lcapBeyblade VS Battle Strikers Voting_barBeyblade VS Battle Strikers Vote_rcap 
MidNight_Blader
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers Vote_lcapBeyblade VS Battle Strikers Voting_barBeyblade VS Battle Strikers Vote_rcap 
AkinTa
bramiano
Joseph317
KiLL_SwiTcH
BeybladerBlue
Naruto
Pyo™
adart113
Similar topics
A new Blader appears
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:19 am by crimson
Hi All,Name's Crimson.I'm a Blader.
I like RPing and All that,But I don't battle that often in real life though.
please invite me to RPs if you can,Because I love roleplaying and Bey blade

Comments: 0
Where do we play beyblade at?
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 am by MelvinMatthews
Hey everyone im Melvin...and im new to the forum...so where do we play beyblade at?

Hello, my name is Winter
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:48 am by Winter
hello, my name is Winter, i hope to become a Legendary BayBlader and have some true friends. Now, i am  just a beginner, but hey, isn't it okay? Oh, and i almost forgot my Bay is Pisces, a constellation of Zodiac; it has all the organelle Pisces

remember me
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 pm by bramto
hey i am bramiano i needed to make new account so hehe i am back lol

SETH BEYBLADE- Introduction
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 am by SETH BEYBLADE
Hi everybody! I am blader and I'm SETH BEYBLADE, My favorite beyblade is Dark Bull H145SD, and L- Drago, but I prefer to use Dark Bull, Ilike it so much! I can show you my beyblade videos on my youtube channel. Remember to visit my videos at Beyblade Videos! Nice to meet you! Thanks!
SETH BEYBLADE

Comments: 1
walking into International beyblader Im adart113!!
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 am by adart113
Cool cherry hello my name is adart113 and Im a stamina type beyblade user and my partner is Burn Fireblaze I am also sister to another blader texan113 who uses dark gasher. lol!

Comments: 2
Hello!! i'm here!!!
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 am by lucbela
i'm italian bladers and i think that in this forum i'll take good info for my sport!!^^

slo'f intro
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:55 pm by slof
hey there, as you can already tell im pretty new here. you can simply call me slof.

Comments: 2
oops forget something
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm by bramiano
i now it is a bit late but hello i am bramiano or bram that is my real name
nice too meet you cheers

Comments: 7
Most active topics
Make up your own Beyblade parts!
Beypoints and You
SNK Neo-Geo
beypionts
Beyblade Online Game
Beyblade Maniacs
Plot Elements: Beyblade Ancient History
i made just something cool
bramiano's beyblades
Beyblade VS Battle Strikers
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

Beyblade VS Battle Strikers Empty
PostSubject: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Prologue

Author's Note: I hope you don't mind, readers, this prologue's going to be Reiji introducing himself and his friends.

Hi, I'm Reiji, and I'm a Beyblader! Along with Milly, Jackie, and Alister, we make a butt-kickin' team, though we mostly participate in local tournaments, but we have ambitions to go big and hopefully take on Team Gan Gan Galaxy. With my butt-kickin' attack style, Milly's brains, Jackie's toughness, and Alister's coolness, we could totally take down any opponent even if he or she has a forbidden Beyblade! Speaking of which, we'll be at odds with some mysterious girl with an ice-cold forbidden Bey WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY later on in this story! But anyways...

*grabs and readies launcher*

Go SHOOT!

*launches Vulcanium Ra D.D.M. towards where the camera is, accidentally shattering the lens, record scratch SFX*

Oops! My bad! On with the story anyhow!

Chapter 1: Opening the Portal

It all started on an afternoon at a local WBBA shop, where four Beybladers are battling each other for fun in one of the shop's Beystadiums. First there's Reiji (not Reiji Mizuchi), an energetic, confident, never-give-up kind of guy with an Attack-type Beyblade to boot; Vulcanium Ra D.D.M., which uses the 4D System. He also has a rivalry with the next character mentioned below.

His name is Alister, a serious, proud, and cool-headed guy, with a knack for executing skillful counterattacks with his 4D Beyblade, Hades Annihilate F.C., a Defense-type with incredible defensive and counterattacking capabilities. Plus, Alister (nicknamed Al for short) also finds heated arguments to be quite bothersome.

Next up is the brains of the group, the sweet and sensitive (not sensitive enough to overreact to things) Milly, who has a preference to Stamina-type strategies, but can cook up strategies for her teammates to use. She also has a formidable Stamina-type, Inferno Virgo WgD145WD, and is not afraid to use it in a Beyblade battle. She also has a crush on Alister, and will start worrying about the guy if something bad happens with him. Milly is also the team's Beyblade mechanic.

Last, but not least, there's Jackie, who is a tomboy, and had an abusive dad at one point, but that didn't stop her from having any fun in her life, or calling the police on him. She also has heterochromia, a rare genetic condition in which one eye is differently colored from the other. Asides from that, Jackie also boasts a powerful Balance-type Beyblade, Dark Pisces DF145JB.

While the four of them are battling, Reiji asked Milly if it would be possible to create a tear in the time-space continuum by combining the energies of four special attacks. She thought for a moment and replied to him that 60% of her believes that it wouldn't happen, and the other 40% is the opposite.

Alister replied that he could care less about opening tears in the time-space continuum, but would like to know what would happen, and he then ordered his Beyblade to do his signature special attack, Underworld Black Arts: Crushing Counterattack, as the Defense-type 4D Bey assumed a dark-purplish aura that looked very intimidating and also spinning faster than usual.

Reiji is next to do his special attack. "Let's go, Ra! Sun God Blue Flame attack!", ordered Reiji to his Beyblade as it assumed a fiery blue aura that can produce a powerful heat wave that can slow down the opposing Bey, and in case you didn't know, the blue part of a flame is usually the hottest, and blue fire is extremely hot!

Milly went along as she ordered to her Bey to do its special attack, the Infernal Empress Flare, in which the Bey assumed a red-hot aura and has its stamina increased dramatically.

Lastly Jackie commanded to her Dark Pisces, "Let's get it on, Pisces! Great White Bite Strike!", as said top assumed a dark green aura and its defensive and offensive power increased.

At that moment when the tops made contact when performing their special attacks, the energy from them caused a very, very, VERY bright light to ensue in the center of the Beystadium as it then dissipated and a wormhole took its place. Reiji lets out a whoop and a holler, shouting, "It's working, guys! We've freaking broke open a tear in the time-space continuum!"

"Yeah, speak for yourself, Reiji, we're all getting sucked into an alternate reality where there probably ain't gonna be any Beyblades!", replied Jackie with an irritated tone as all four were sucked in and are going through the dimensional bounds.

"Yeah well, if they do and they're different than ours, it wouldn't be any different, now would it?!", argued Reiji back to Jackie.

Milly then said with concern in her voice, "Guys, please don't argue! I know where getting sucked into another dimension, but this isn't the time to argue about it!"

Alister then replied to the two in a stern voice, "I agree with Milly. Arguing will not solve anything." Milly blushed a bit when Alister said that he agreed with her.

"Well, what do we do asides from arguing, Al?", asks Reiji irritably. Alister then answered coolly, "For starters, Reiji, let's meet in the nearest town if we get separated from all of this." Everyone else agreed with Alister's suggestion before reaching the proverbial end of the tunnel...

Chapter End.

Author's Note: I decided to do my crossover story not just in WBO, but also here! Plus, I had to change the 4D Bottom abbreviations for this one, so part of them wouldn't become accidental emoticons. Whaddya think, MidNight_Blader?

Last edited by AlexHobbyist9207 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MidNight_Blader
Admin
MidNight_Blader

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Bull? No
Back to top Go down
https://internationalbb.forumotion.com
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 pm

My mistake, I meant Blader!
Back to top Go down
MidNight_Blader
Admin
MidNight_Blader

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 am

XD It's nice, who's who?
Back to top Go down
https://internationalbb.forumotion.com
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 am

here are the profiles of the main protagonists

Reiji
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: White
Beyblading Style: Aggressive
Beyblade: Vulcanium Ra D.D.M.
Type: Attack
Face Bolt: Ra
4D Energy Ring: Ra II
4D Fusion Wheel: Vulcanium (it's a three-layer 4D Fusion Wheel, not unlike that of Gingka Hagane's Big Bang Pegasus F.D., plus it resembles the Vulcan Fusion Wheel on steroids)
4D Performance Tip: Delta Drive-Metal

Alister
Hair Color: Purple (dyed)
Eye Color: Onyx
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Beyblading Style: Defensive, counterattacking
Beyblade: Hades Annihilate F.C.
Face Bolt: Hades
4D Fusion Wheel: Hades Annihilate
4D Performance Tip: Final Counterattack

Milly
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Tan
Beyblading Style: Outlasting the opponent
Beyblade: Inferno Virgo WgD145WD
Face Bolt: Virgo
Energy Ring: Virgo
Fusion Wheel: Inferno
Spin Track: Wing Defense 145 (it's like Wide Defense 145, but the wings are shaped more like angel wings)
Performance Tip: Wide Defense

Jackie
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: One eye is blue and the other is brown (heterochromia)
Skin Tone: White
Beyblading Style: Something suitable for Balance-types.
Beyblade: Dark Pisces DF145JB
Face Bolt: Pisces
Energy Ring: Pisces
Fusion Wheel: Dark
Spin Track: Down Force 145
Performance Tip: Jog Ball
Back to top Go down
AkinTa
AkinTa

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 pm

What WgD145 from Milly Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AkinTa1977
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:51 am

Wing Defense 145 is essentially Wide Defense 145 with differently shaped wings.

EDIT (9/7/11): here's chapter 2!

Chapter 2: (Note: I need help coming up with a good title for this chapter)

After what seemed to be hours of pure blackness, when actually only ONE hour has passed, Reiji woke up to see Alister, Jackie, and Milly looking down on him. He lets out a startled yell. "Hey, don't startle me like that guys! I would've gotten a heart attack!", shrieked the Japanese kid as he jumped up. Milly apologized to Reiji. Jackie then gets in his face, ranting about how it was his idea to open a wormhole in the first place and how they might not be able to get back to their world, and Reiji argued back to Jackie, much to the annoyance of Alister. He then says to the quarreling bladers with a stern tone, "Stop this arguing, you two! You're acting like an elderly married couple! Plus, there may be people staring at the both of you awkwardly at this very moment!", as he and Milly break them up.

After that, they decided to try and find out what kind of world they've landed in and figure out a way to get back to their world. They also noticed that they still have their Beyblades, as well as their Beyblading equipment, including their Beypoint Cards. Their current location, was a park, which means that there could be a town nearby. They decided to go to the town to have a look-see there. When they arrived, Reiji took notice of the town's welcome sign and it reads 'Welcome to Oceanview, You'd best have a good time here!'. Reiji was about to say something when Milly said, "No need to announce it, we've read the welcome sign too.", and they continued on. They then noticed the lack of WBBA shops, and Reiji decided to be wise and not state the obvious about it. Well, they didn't find a WBBA store, but they did find a convenience store, but it's not what caught their attention. It's what's on the store's window that snared our heroes' interest: a large, black poster reading 'We sell Battle Strikers Turbo Tops here!'

"Battle Strikers, huh? Let's have a look at them", said Alister as he and his compatriots and rival walk into the convenience store. They then walk up to the counter where the clerk was looking over the money in the cash register before closing its drawer. The clerk sees them and greets them with a smile and a gruff voice, "Hey, kids, what can I do for ya?". Alister clears his throat and replies calmly, "Sir, we're new here in this town, and me and my compatriots would like to know about Battle Strikers" The clerk thought for a moment and grinned, "You guys don't know nothing about Battle Strikers? Well, watch this, you kids are gonna love it!", as he took a remote control, and pushing a button it, causing the three foremost front floor tiles in front of the counter to flip open like lids and up, on a shaft, came a flat-screen plasma monitor. The monitor then showed footage of two kids battling what appears to be tops manipulated by what seems to be a sort of magnetic finger controller, the gameplay rules of Battle Strikers, and the many ways they can be customized, and what caught Alister's interest in the film most of all, are the spirit beasts known as StrikerSouls. The video was 30 minutes long and they finished watching it, Milly asks the clerk politely, "Excuse me, do you know where I could download Battle Strikers data?" The clerk smiled and pointed to a computer terminal with the Battle Strikers logo on it and said, "Right over there! Plus, it's free!"

Milly then walks over to the terminal, uplinks her laptop to it, and starts downloading useful Battle Striker data. As she stared at the very data she's downloading with great interest, another person then comes into the store through the door. He is a red-haired kid with a confident look on his face, wearing a white t-shirt with an abbreviated version of the Battle Strikers logo on it, blue jeans with a belt around it. On that belt is a Battle Striker launcher, a finger controller, and a red-and-silvery colored Striker with a dragon-like motif, and it's glowing for some reason. The clerk turned to see the boy, and greets him, "Hey, Zane, anything I can do for you?". The boy, indentified as Zane, smirked and replied, "Yeah. Dragonfire's been acting weird on the way here, and by weird I meant 'glowing for no good reason' kind of weird. It's as if he's sensing some kinda foreign presence!". As soon as Zane said that, our bladers (Milly finished downloading the data she needed on Battle Strikers) quickly scrambled into their pockets, pulling out their Beyblades, and strangely enough, they're glowing too! "Whoa, you too?!", asks an awestruck Zane. Reiji then replied, "Oh, you better believe it, man!", as he looks over his Vulcanium Ra D.D.M. as it glowed. Milly thought as her Bey glows in her hand, "Virgo, what is causing you to glow like this? Of course! Zane's Battle Striker, Dragonfire, must have a StrikerSoul and it is reacting to the presence of our Bey Spirits, and it's also the other way around!", and yeah, that's what Milly thought. Zane then asks Alister, "Hey, what kind of Battle Strikers are these? They don't look like that they'd be magnetically-controlled!". Alister frowns, knowing that he might potentially waste time explaining Beyblades to Zane, but Reiji assured to Alister that he'll do the explaining instead.
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:06 pm

here's Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Clash of Tops

Previously on Beyblade VS Battle Strikers...

Zane then asks Alister when he sees the Beyblades, "Hey, what kind of Battle Strikers are these? They don't look like that they'd be magnetically-controlled!". Alister frowns, knowing that he might potentially waste time explaining Beyblades to Zane, but Reiji assured to Alister that he'll do the explaining instead.

Now, on to the next chapter!

Zane was practically in disbelief when he listened to Reiji's explanation of his and his peers' situation. "So, you guys are saying that you've come some from other dimension as a result of some crazy stunt one of you came up with?", asks Zane. All four of our bladers say at the same time, "YES!".

Reiji started, "It was actually my dumb idea to open a portal with our Beyblades, and now we're stuck here with possibly no way to get back home, because of my--" "Reiji, we get it already!", interrupted an exasperated Jackie, putting her hands on her hips. Alister then warned sternly, "Don't start, you two. We wouldn't want you acting like an elderly married couple here, it's bad luck." On Alister's warning, both would've-been arguers kept quiet. Zane then said, "You know, I've never actually any other kind of battling top asides from other people's Battle Strikers, so I was wondering if I could battle one of you guys?", as he pulls out his Turbo Launcher and attaching Dragonfire to the bottom of it. Reiji then replied eagerly, "Hey, I'll battle you!", as he attaches his Vulcanium Ra D.D.M. to the bottom hooks of his string launcher (with 3-segment launcher grip and his Beypoint Card in the holder on the grip).

The clerk then advised to the two boys, "Hey, if you want to battle, arena's through this door over there!", pointing to a door near where the frozen foods section of the store is, with a sign reading 'Battle your Strikers in Here!'. The five then walked towards the door, opened it, and saw a downwards staircase with a trail of electric lights lighting the way down. "Well, down we go into the proverbial Gates of He--", started Milly when Jackie interrupted, "Hey, sorry to break the forth wall, but this is a story for all audiences, Milly, so watch your mouth now!" "Sorry.", apologizes Milly as she and the other four, after a few minutes of walking, reached the end of the staircase.

When they did, they came into an amazing sight (though Zane's not too awestruck since he's seen it before in the past): a wide, underground space filled with Battle Strikers arenas, and kids battling each other's tops in them. The space also has overhead spotlights, some speakers that are playing rock music, and people overseeing the arenas and the battles that take place in them, as well as backgrounds of outer space on the walls.

Zane then explains to the Beybladers, "Guys, welcome...to the Underground StrikerDrome, the clerk who owns the shop upstairs, came up with this place, and it's legitimate! He wanted to build the StrikerDrome topside, but thought there wouldn't be enough space, and the shop had this huge basement, and that's when he got the idea for the Underground StrikerDrome. Now, most StrikerDromes are on the surface, and he thought out of the box, and built this place as an underground one. Plus, he's hired a few people to be the officials in the StrikerDrome, as you can see. I was as awestruck as you guys when I first came here!". Reiji smiled widely and replied, "This place is AWESOME! It reminds me of the WBBA arena back home! Let's battle!" Zane then said, "Hey, cool it, man! Let's wait until the battle in that arena over there's done with!", pointing to an arena with a battle that was already ending, as the two kids playing against each other, complimented one another on a well-played game before leaving.

After that, Zane and Reiji rush to the arena, greeted by a female official overseeing it. "Hey Zane, who's your friend?", asks the official, as she sees the aforementioned and Reiji get to their sides of the arena. Zane smiled and replied, "Hi Sheila, I'd like you to meet my new opponent, Reiji. Reiji, meet Sheila, one of the officials hired by the clerk." Sheila smiled at Reiji, and says to him, "Hi, Reiji, I hope you have a good battle, Zane's a tough customer with the legendary Dragonfire on his side!". Reiji blushed a bit, and replied, "I'll see what I can do to totally cream Dragonfire!", as he holds his launcher over the arena, with Zane doing the same with his Turbo Launcher, and also telling Sheila, "Oh, and also, I'm not going to use the finger controller if you don't mind!". Sheila nodded, before starting the battle cry.

"Ready..."

"Set..."

"GO SHOOT / STRIKE!", said both Reiji and Zane at the same time as their tops launch into the arena, beginning the battle. Milly, Jackie, and Alister watched as the two proverbial titans clashed and crossed metal with one another in the arena. Sheila watches the battle with great interest as she thought to herself, "Now I see why Zane's not using the finger controller for this battle; Reiji's not using one either! I wonder what for--wait a minute! Reiji's top, it's not a Battle Striker that's for sure, but this thing's battling as fiercely as Dragonfire! Must be an attack-type, and a powerful one at that!".

Zane then ordered to his Battle Striker, "Dragonfire, Draconic Flame attack!", as said top assumed a fiery aura. Reiji commands to his Beyblade, "Ra, Sun God Blue Flame attack!", as the 4D battling top glowed with its signature flaming blue aura as the tops spun towards each other, before colliding, and when it happened...FWOOOOOSHHHHHHHH!!!! A great, purplish column of fire flared forth from the arena, causing a scene. Some Battle Strikers players fled upstairs in fear, others just stayed behind to see how it turns out. Surprisingly, the column of fire is not burning anything at all, down to the ground! After what seemed to be an eternity, though it was only a few minutes, the column of fire faded away, and when the smoke cleared, it reveals Vulcanium Ra D:D-M still spinning, and Dragonfire motionless...

Author's Note: I made up the Draconic Flame attack for Dragonfire, because I didn't know if Battle Strikers have named special attacks like Beyblades do. Anywho, tell me what you think and give me ideas for events to come in the story! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 am

i hated battle strikers they copied it off beyblade because they never thought beyblade would come back.
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:34 pm

joseph317 wrote:
i hated battle strikers they copied it off beyblade because they never thought beyblade would come back.

I see
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Chapter 4: Duel of Defense-types! Alister VS Mordecai!

"Aw man, I lost, but that battle was totally AWESOME!!", screeched Zane eagerly as he rushed to grab Dragonfire, with Reiji taking his Ra. Before Reiji could reply, a wicked cackle sounded out throughout the StrikerDrome, causing some who heard it to shiver in fear, even fleeing up the stairs, except for the bladers, the officials, and Zane. Zane then puts on a serious face as he then says, "I know who makes that laugh...Come out and show yourself...Mordecai!", as a black-haired, red-eyed boy dressed in a dark purple sweatjacket, black khakis, and New Balance sneakers, walked out of the shadows into the view of our heroes; Mordecai. "Yeah, that's right, loser; Mordecai of Team Phantom's in the freaking house!", sneered the black-haired boy. "So, who is this guy?", asks Alister to Zane, who replied, "This is Mordecai Darkovich, a member of a Battle Strikers group, Team Phantom, who have dark, fiendish Battle Strikers with StrikerSouls that can suck the stamina of enemy tops in battle. Team Phantom is also one of the Top 3 Battle Strikers teams in the world, alongside Teams Paladin and Predator!"

"Hey, Zane, I see you've got some new friends", Mordecai started arrogantly, "I bet each one is as big a loser as you are!". Alister didn't like him insulting him and his colleagues and replied harshly to the Team Phantom member, "Listen, we are NOT losers, and if you want to start something, then I'll gladly finish it!", as he held up his Hades Annihilate F:C. "Oh, so you want to battle, huh? Then bring it!", snarled Mordecai, holding up his Battle Striker, a darkly-colored and ultra-intimidating Phantom Striker named Odinskull. Zane whispered to Al, "Careful, man, Mordecai's Odinskull is a defense-type, and it could steal your Beyblade's stamina in battle!", to which Alister replied, "Hn. So is my Hades."

The two approached an empty arena, and prepared their tops for battle. "So, purple-head, are you ready to l--", started Mordecai, but Alister interrupts him with an incredibly serious tone, "The name is Alister, punk, and you should be the one to lose. My Hades Annihilate's defense is impenetrable!" Mordecai smirked, and responds, "Hah! My Odinskull has superior defense, and it will totally drain your stupid little top's stamina and win this battle easily!". Alister replies, "We'll see about that!", as both opponents start the battle cry:

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO SHOOT! / STRIKE!", finished both boys as they launch their respective tops into the arena. Mordecai is the first to declare an attack from his Odinskull, "Odinskull, show this pathetic little top what a REAL Battle Striker can do! Black Crystal Spikes of Terror!!", as said Battle Striker sprouts purplish, crystalline, razor-sharp spikes on its weapon, as it spun towards Hades. Alister decides to go on the offensive as well, "Hades, show this Battle Striker the true meaning of terror! Underworld Black Arts: Shield Destroyer!". The 4D Defense-type Beyblade then assumed an aura of pure black fire as it then collided with Odinskull, shattering the crystal spikes in one hit as it sent the dark Phantom Striker up in the air with a mean Upper Attack, before it landing back into the arena still raring to fight, though its stamina has been halved. Mordecai then sneered, "Wow, I never would've thought you'd shatter the spikes in a single hit! Last time me and Zane fought, it took him five hits to break the Black Crystal Spikes into pieces! Still doesn't matter, because I'm gonna kick your rear end in this!". Alister then frowned, "Let's see you try, with your Battle Striker's stamina being halved from that last attack!", as Mordecai then noticed Odinskull spinning gradually slower, before thinking to himself, "I should be the one beating that purple-haired creep in this battle, not him beating me! I must use my last resort suicide technique!"

Zane, who was watching the battle with Reiji, Milly, and Jackie, when he saw the Shield Destroyer from Alister's Hades shattering the Black Crystal Spikes in one good hit as he thought, "Wow! It only took me five hits, and Alister's broke the Black Crystal Spikes into tiny pieces in just one well-placed Upper Attack! I'd best be careful if I'm up against him!". Milly, who is also recording the battle on her laptop, was also looking at Odinskull's bludgeoning stamina levels with great interest. Reiji was practically cheering Alister on, hollering "Yeah! You got 'im Al! Teach that punk what it means to be a Beyblader!", much to Jackie's irritation, as she then yells to him, "I know he's kicking Morde-cad's rear end, so shut up, Reiji, and it ain't over yet!", as she points out Mordecai ready to use his last resort maneuver.

"Time for me to get serious! Odinskull, Suicide Frag Bomb!! Give it everything you've got in this attack!", ordered Mordecai to his Battle Striker started building up energy. Milly notices Odinskull's energy readings on her laptop intensify as she then gasps, "Odinskull's energy levels are reaching critical mass!". Jackie asks Milly rather impatiently, "Well, what does critical mass mean, genius?", as Milly replies with great worry, "Critical mass means that it might blow up...and GOOD!". Jackie's eyes then widen in shock and terror as Reiji warned to Alister, "Al! Watch out! He's gonna blow!!"

Alister then takes on a wicked smirk as he whispers to his Beyblade, "Underworld Black Arts: Orichalcum Shield", as it took on a golden glow when Odinskull released a large amount of dark energy in a huge explosion that practically shook the StrikerDrome, as well as the convenience store topside, to its foundations! When the smoke cleared, and the shaking stopped, Alister's Hades is still spinning, while Odinskull is in pieces...Alister had won the battle! Mordecai was in disbelief when he saw Hades survivng the explosion, and growls, "How can THIS be?! My suicide attack is foolproof! You cheated!", to which a new voice replies, "He did not cheat, you've put too much confidence in the abilities of your Odinskull! Plus, you're being a sore loser at this moment, something we don't accept in Team Phantom! Battle Strikers aren't about power alone, it's how you use your tops in battle!"

Mordecai paled, recognizing the voice as its owner came out from the shadows. The newcomer has blonde hair, tan skin, and is wearing a purplish-colored T-shirt with a black widow spider on it, black khakis, and sneakers with a cool-looking black-and-red color scheme. On the khakis, is a utility belt with a Battle Strikers Hyper Strike Launcher (which has a ripcord), a finger controller with a TRIGG FX Core activator attachment, and a small, see-through case with a lid containing the person's Battle Striker. Zane also recognizes the mystery person and gasps, "Watch out guys, that's Justin Kruger, the leader of Team Phantom, and a world-class contender in Battle Strikers known for his ferocity in battle! Like me, he is also in possession of a legendary StrikerSoul, in this case, a demonic spider monster known as Black Widow, and the Battle Striker containing it uses the Mecha FX system, a two-piece system consisting of a Weapon and an FX Core. Black Widow FX, in this case, has a weapon with incredible offensive and defensive capabilities, and a high chance of dealing critical knockout hits! It also has the attack-type UPPER.CUT FX Core, which allows it to attack enemy Strikers from below! Plus, he has a special attachment for his finger controller called a TRIGG which not only prevents the top from sticking to the controller, but also activating the FX Core!"

After Zane finished his explanation about the very leader of Team Phantom himself, who was scolding Mordecai at the moment, the aforementioned Justin Kruger turned to Alister and says to him, "My, my, aren't you a powerful one? To beat Mordecai like that and get him flying into a temper tantrum over losing, really took a whole boatload of guts!"

Alister then replied in his distinctive cold tone, "Yeah, it did. Now what do you want?"

Chapter End
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm

I hate battle strikers i was thinking of geting one just to see how badly it would lose to a beyblade.
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 pm

I'd be careful, Battle Strikers are more heavily built than Beyblades
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 pm

yeah but i still think the beyblade would win.
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:41 am

If I were you, I'd use an MF-H
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 am

yeah i know i would .
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:58 pm

I figured you'd say that
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 pm

here's two more chapters

Chapter 5: Enter Justin Kruger

"What do I want, you ask? Well, I saw your battle with Mordecai from the shadows that I came out of, and I was impressed with how your Beyblade made it past the near-impenetrable Black Crystal Spikes of Terror", started Kruger, "And I know what you might be thinking; 'How did you know Hades was a Beyblade?' To answer that question, I overheard you guys explaining Beyblades, as well as your world to young Zane, while I was in the candy aisle of the convenience store, picking out a candy bar to buy for myself (even world-class contenders can have sweet teeth). I also have a proposition for Alister."

Alister crosses his arms over his chest and replies, "Well, offer away, even though I'd care less.". Kruger clears his throat and said with a rather sinister sparkle in his eye, "Alister, if you join Team Phantom, I'll give you a power-boost beyond anything you've ever seen before! I'll even give you your own personal StrikerDrome!". Alister thought for a moment or two, and replied, "I'm sorry, Kruger, but I'm going to have to decline, because me, Reiji, Milly, and Jackie are trying to get back home, together. Me and Hades already have the all power we need, and don't try to fool me into betraying my compatriots or Beyblading!"

Kruger's eyes widen in surprise at Al's remark, but calms down and replies, "What ever do you mean, Al?". Alister's dark expression intensified as he said to the leader of Team Phantom harshly, "Don't you ever play dumb with me, Kruger! I saw it in your eyes that you despise Beyblades, and would want nothing more than to smash them to pieces!". Zane, Reiji, Milly, and Jackie let out a shocked gasp at what Alister revealed about Kruger, as said world-class Battle Strikers player's face took on an expression of pure wickedness as he snarls, "You've just made a mistake, defying me, Alister! No-one defies Justin Kruger! No-one! And, yeah, you're right, I do hate Beyblades!", also assuming an evil black aura and his eyes glowing a sick purple.

"Uh-oh, now you've done it, man! Justin can be quite nasty when provoked, and if I were you guys, I'd freaking SCRAM!!", whimpered Mordecai as he then rushed up the stairs. Kruger attaches his Black Widow FX to the bottom hooks of his Hyper Strike Launcher, as if threatening to harm Alister and the others with the legendary arachnid StrikerSoul's power, when Alister launched his Hades at Kruger's launcher, knocking it out his hands. Kruger groaned in pain, clutching his wrist, and growling, "I'll send my boys to hound you fools for this, you hear me?! I'll have my boys harass your pathetic heads off, and destroy your precious Beyblades!", as Alister retrieved Hades with he and the others head up the stairs.

"Sheesh! You really know how to figure out a guy's true nature by looking him in the eyes, huh?", asks Reiji. Alister responds coolly, "Yeah, but let's find a place to stay!", to which Zane replied, "You could stay at my house, if you want. My parents love to meet new people!". Milly smiled and said, "It would be most appreciated, Zane.", to which Jackie said, "Yeah, we all know how motels can be like, huh?".

Chapter End

Author's Note: I guess I made a monster out of Justin Kruger, huh? When angry, he's a FREAKING PSYCHO! When he's not in a rage, he's cool-headed and smooth-talking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6A: Stories to tell, and a tournament to boot! Part 1

After meeting with Zane's parents, Reiji, Jackie, Alister, and Milly spent the night with them. Before bedtime, Reiji and his fellow Beybladers decided to tell stories of their past adventures. For instance, Alister told his story about how he first acquired his Beyblade, Hades. When Alister was 8, he was playing Truth or Dare with a couple of other boys, and was dared to explore an old shack that was said to be haunted, and that anyone going in there is never seen again. He went in, though cared less. As he looked around the old shack to find anything of interest, he noticed a faint glowing under a pile of broken wood. He went over to the pile, and moved it away revealing a Beyblade. This Beyblade, was a Defense-type, Grand Hades UW145FRS (Author's Note: FRS stands for Firm Rubber Sharp, and I made that part up in "Beyblade parts you want to see come true!" on WBO). He then took the Beyblade, and walked out of the shack with a satisfied smirk, much to the surprise and wonder of the kids who dared him. Since then, he's been beating anyone challenging him, with the defensive capabilities of his Hades, and his very first special attack, Underworld Black Arts: Deflecting Barrier. He then met a worthy rival in Reiji, with his Attack-type Bey (at the time), Spiral Ra DF105MF. They fought a fierce Beyblade battle, and Alister narrowly lost to Reiji, effectively establishing their rivalry. One day, Alister met a mysterious young lady, who has an equally mysterious Bey. He also felt a strange coldness coming off of the girl. The girl challenged Alister to a Beyblade battle, and he accepted. That battle wasn't very easy, due to the incredibly high offensive and defensive capabilities and its ice powers, which caused Alister a lot of trouble and also to figure that his opponent's Bey is an Ultimate-type, a Beyblade that is extremely powerful in Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance, and it's as if these extremely rare Beyblades are like Balance-types on steroids. But he refused to give up, and used Deflecting Barrier to fend off many attacks from the cool-blue Ultimate-type until it broke, and Hades was sent upwards with a well-placed Upper Attack. Alister thought to himself, No! I can't lose to this Ultimate-type! I won't! I want to be one of the very few people to have ever defeated an Ultimate-type!, when he saw Hades glow, and change shape--Evolution. Grand Hades evolved into Hades Annihilate F.C., and Alister unleashed a new special move, the Underworld Black Arts: Crushing Counterattack, which earned him a narrow victory over the mysterious young girl, who then disappeared with her Beyblade...

"Wow, that was an awesome story, and these Ultimate-type Beyblades sound really powerful!", laughed Zane, "I'd definitely want to take one on with Dragonfire!". Milly replies, "Yes, well, but I doubt you could be able to beat an Ultimate-Type Beyblade like the one Al encountered.", as she thought to herself, "Alister is not just handsome, but also serious about defeating in his opponents in battle, such an admirable trait *sigh*...Sorry to break the forth wall, but anyone reading this story should acknowledge that I'm not very open about my crush on Alister". The next morning we see Zane, and his new compatriots, as well as his dad on the table having breakfast. Well, his dad's reading the newspaper, after he finished his breakfast, when he noticed something in the ads section. "Hey, son, there's a tournament today at the convenience store in town today, and the winner gets to battle the leader of Team Predator!", exclaimed Zane's dad as his son swiped the ads section from his father's hands excitedly.

"Guys, check this out! There's a tourney today and whoever wins gets to battle Kevin Lobos, the leader of Team Pedator! He's also a world-class contender Battler Strikers player!", said Zane as he showed the Beybladers the newspaper ad for the tournament. Alister calmly takes the newspaper ad and reads it before replying, "Sounds interesting, but we shouldn't forget one thing; Justin Kruger!". Reiji gets a confused look on his face and asks, "Who, the leader of Team Phantom? What about him?". Alister groaned and answered, "Have you forgotten that he threatened to send his goons after us? What if they show during the tournament and attack us when our guards are down?". Reiji thought for a second and replied, "No, I haven't, but if they do, we'll kick their fat butts!" , to which a familiar voice said, "Hey, we're not fat!". Zane and the bladers turn around quickly to see the face of Mordecai Darkovich member outside the window with an offended look on his face. "Hey, you! Don't spy on us you peeping tom!", admonished Zane's dad as the Team Phantom member fled in fear!

"That was Mordecai!", gasped Milly. "Well, what are we waitin' for? Let's get that little punk!", said Jackie, to which Alister replied, "No. Let him flee like the pathetic bug he really is. Besides, we shouldn't waste any energy pursuing that arrogant worm!". Zane's mother whispered to Reiji, "Your rival seems to have quite a 'colorful' vocabulary", to which he whispers back, "Yeah. Al is never above using such insults, because it's befitting of his serious personality, but don't worry, he never uses any profane language unless, of course, an someone pushes him over the edge wether or not in a Beyblade battle, which rarely happens!".

Meanwhile, in an old warehouse in town...

We see Justin Kruger talking with Mordecai in front of a host of other kids and teenagers, in a meeting of the Team Phantom members. "What did you find out about our Beyblading friends, Mordecai?", asks Justin calmly. "There's a tournament in town today and the winner gets to battle Kevin Lobos, and I have no doubt that these losers are going to enter it for the right to mix it up with the leader of Team Predator himself! They also spotted me though!", replied Mordecai smugly. Kruger thinks for a moment and said, "Very interesting, but don't forget, they know now that I'm making good on my threat to send you and the others to hound those bladers." Mordecai smugged as he twirled a bit of his hair, "I dunno, Justin, but that Milly girl looks cute, and I'd definitely want to spy on her in the girl's locker room!", to which another member of Team Phantom, a black-skinned kid with a shaved head named Riley Killjoy replies, "Now don't be a pervert, Darkovich, you know what happens to guys who spy on girls in the locker rooms--they get *record scratch SFX*slapped by the ladies!". Yet another member of Team Phantom, a half-Japanese brunette-haired girl, Kurumu Frostworth, says, "Watch your language, Riley, this is no place to cuss, but I agree!", as she thinks to herself, That Alister sounds handsome. I've always wanted to battle against a purple-haired guy with a serious attitude! Tee-hee!"

Meanwhile in the downtown area of Oceanview...

We see Reiji, Alister, Milly, Jackie, and Zane, walking towards the convenience store where they first met. "Why", you ask? It's because the sign-ups for the tournament are being held there, that's why! The tournament itself as at Oceanview High, and don't worry, it's for all ages, even adults. When they arrived, they were in for a surprise; There's a lot of kids and teenagers lining up to sign up for this tournament! The five got into the line, and after 15 minutes of waiting, they're finally in front of the clerk, who showed them the sign-up sheet, which has space for five more participants. One by one, the bladers and Battle Strikers player each wrote their name on an empty space.

Part 1 End

Author's Note: I asked Crow on WBO if Chapter 6 needed to be split into two parts in case it would be too long, and I got reply, saying to split it, so that's exactly what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Man do you copy and paste that or type.
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 pm

I copied and pasted from WBO, is there a problem with it?
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 am

Know because if it was typed your fingers must of been hurting.Im part of the WBO i was ranked 38 in the beypionts and now im 60 something. But lets talk about the IBB stuff since were on it.
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 am

I meant "No".
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 am

Alrighty then!
Back to top Go down
Joseph317

Joseph317

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Yeah sorry but that.
Back to top Go down
AlexHobbyist9207

AlexHobbyist9207

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Sorry about what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade VS Battle Strikers   Beyblade VS Battle Strikers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next